- Cantisani V.
- Ricci P.
- Grazhdani H.
- Napoli A.
- Fanelli F.
- Catalano C.
- et al.
Prognostic Impact of Type II Endoleak
Impact of Inferior Mesenteric Embolization Prior to Evar in Preventing Type II Endoleak
Diameter of the Inferior Mesenteric Artery and Occurrence of Type II Endoleak
Potential Adverse Events Associated with Inferior Mesenteric Artery Embolization
Cost related issues with inferior mesenteric artery embolization
Clinical Decision in this Patient
Conflict of Interest
- Inferior mesenteric arterial type II endoleaks after endovascular repair of abdominal aortic aneurysm: are they predictable?.Radiology. 2014; 270: 910-919
- Impact of intrasac thrombus and a patent inferior mesenteric artery on EVAR outcome.J Endovasc Ther. 2010; 17: 534-539
- Embolization of a type 2 endoleak through catheterization of a hypogastric branched stent graft.J Vasc Surg. 2010; 51: 712-714
- Outcome and clinical significance of delayed endoleaks after endovascular aneurysm repair.J Vasc Surg. 2014; 59: 915-920
- Analysis of anatomical risk factors for persistent type II endoleaks following endovascular abdominal aortic aneurysm repair using CT angiography.Surg Today. 2015; (in press)
- Strategies to reduce the rate of type II endoleaks: routine intra-operative embolization of the inferior mesenteric artery and thrombin injection into the aneurysm sac.J Endovasc Ther. 2007; 14: 661-668
- Type II endoleak after endovascular repair of abdominal aortic aneurysm: effectiveness of embolization.Cardiovasc Intervent Radiol. 2010; 33: 278-284
- Type II endoleak after endovascular aneurysm repair.Br J Surg. 2013; 100: 1262-1270
- Pre-operative variables predict persistent type 2 endoleak after endovascular aneurysm repair.J Vasc Surg. 2010; 52: 19-24
- CT findings of risk factors for persistent type II endoleak from inferior mesenteric artery to determine indicators of pre-operative IMA embolization.Ann Vasc Dis. 2014; 7: 274-279
- Prospective comparative analysis of colour-Doppler ultrasound, contrast enhanced ultrasound, computed tomography and magnetic resonance in detecting endoleak after endovascular abdominal aortic aneurysm repair.Eur J Vasc Endovasc Surg. 2011; 41: 186-192
- Persistent type 2 endoleak after endovascular repair of abdominal aortic aneurysm is associated with adverse late outcomes.J Vasc Surg. 2007; 46: 1-8
- Type II endoleak: conservative management is a safe strategy.Eur J Vasc Endovasc Surg. 2014; 48: 391-399
- Is intervention better than surveillance in patients with type 2 endoleak post endovascular abdominal aortic aneurysm repair?.Interact Cardiovasc Thorac Surg. 2015; 20: 128-134
- Aneurysm sac pressure measurements after endovascular repair of abdominal aortic aneurysms.J Vasc Surg. 2001; 33: 32-41
- Current evidence is insufficient to define an optimal threshold for intervention in isolated type II endoleak after endovascular aneurysm repair.J Endovasc Ther. 2012; 19: 200-208
- Management of abdominal aortic aneurysms clinical practice guidelines of the European Society for Vascular Surgery.Eur J Vasc Endovasc Surg. 2011; 41: S1-S58
- Inferior mesenteric artery embolization before endovascular aneurysm repair: technique and initial results.J Vasc Interv Radiol. 2004; 15: 1263-1267
- Prevention of type II endoleak using the AMPLATZER vascular plug before endovascular aneurysm repair.Eur J Vasc Endovasc Surg. 2014; 47: 28-36
- Inferior mesenteric artery embolization before endovascular aortic aneurysm repair using Amplatzer vascular plug type 4.Cardiovasc Intervent Radiol. 2014; 37: 928-934
- Inferior mesenteric artery embolization before endovascular repair of an abdominal aortic aneurysm: effect on type II endoleak and aneurysm shrinkage.J Vasc Interv Radiol. 2010; 21: 181-185
- Pre-operative inferior mesenteric artery embolization before endovascular aneurysm repair: decreased incidence of type II endoleak and aneurysm sac enlargement with 24-month follow up.J Vasc Interv Radiol. 2013; 24: 49-55
- CT features of early type II endoleaks after endovascular repair of abdominal aortic aneurysms help predict aneurysm sac enlargement.Radiology. 2015; 274: 906-916
- Identification of predictive CT angiographic factors in the development of high risk type 2 endoleaks after endovascular aneurysm repair in patients with infrarenal aortic aneurysms.Rofo. 2015; 187: 49-55
- Ischemic colitis after endovascular aortoiliac aneurysm repair: a 10 year retrospective study.Arch Surg. 2009; 144: 900-903
- Colonic necrosis subsequent to catheter-directed thrombin embolization of the inferior mesenteric artery via the superior mesenteric artery: a complication in the management of a type II endoleak.J Vasc Surg. 2001; 34: 1119-1122
- Aortitis following percutaneous aortic side branch embolization prior to endovascular repair of infrarenal aortic aneurysm.J Endovasc Ther. 2007; 14: 801-804
- Late survival after abdominal aortic aneurysm repair: influence of coronary artery disease.J Vasc Surg. 1984; 1: 290-299
- Pre-operative estimates of glomerular filtration rate as predictors of outcome after surgery: a systematic review and meta-analysis.Anesthesiology. 2013; 118: 809-824
- Chronic kidney disease and mortality risk: a systematic review.J Am Soc Nephrol. 2006; 17: 2034-2047
- Cause specific mortality and years of life lost in patients with different manifestations of vascular disease.Eur J Prev Cardiol. 2015; (in press)
- Glasgow aneurysm score predicts survival after endovascular stenting of abdominal aortic aneurysm in patients from the EUROSTAR registry.Br J Surg. 2006; 93: 191-194
- Type II endoleaks after endovascular repair of abdominal aortic aneurysm are not always a benign condition.J Vasc Surg. 2013; 57: 1291-1297
- The influence of smoking on endovascular abdominal aortic aneurysm repair.J Vasc Surg. 2012; 55: 1581-1586
- Risk factors for type II endoleaks after endovascular repair of abdominal aortic aneurysms.ANZ J Surg. 2008; 78: 61-63
- Predictive factors for the development of type II endoleaks.J Endovasc Ther. 2011; 18: 299-305
User licenseElsevier user license |
For non-commercial purposes:
- Read, print & download
- Text & data mine
- Translate the article
- Reuse portions or extracts from the article in other works
- Redistribute or republish the final article
- Sell or re-use for commercial purposes
Elsevier's open access license policy
ScienceDirectAccess this article on ScienceDirect
To submit a comment for a journal article, please use the space above and note the following:
- We will review submitted comments as soon as possible, striving for within two business days.
- This forum is intended for constructive dialogue. Comments that are commercial or promotional in nature, pertain to specific medical cases, are not relevant to the article for which they have been submitted, or are otherwise inappropriate will not be posted.
- We require that commenters identify themselves with names and affiliations.
- Comments must be in compliance with our Terms & Conditions.
- Comments are not peer-reviewed.