Pros and Cons of RCTS
How to Achieve Unbiased Comparisons in Observational Studies
Propensity Score Matching
Step Wedge Cluster Randomisation
- Endovascular repair of acute thoraco-abdominal aortic aneurysms.Eur J Vasc Endovasc Surg. 2018; 55: 92-100
- Nationwide study of the treatment of mycotic abdominal aortic aneurysms comparing open and endovascular repair.Circulation. 2016; 134: 1822-1832
- Endovascular versus open repair of abdominal aortic aneurysm in 15-years' follow-up of the UK endovascular aneurysm repair trial 1 (EVAR trial 1): a randomised controlled trial.Lancet. 2016; 388: 2366-2374
- Outcome after open and endovascular repairs of abdominal aortic aneurysms in matched cohorts using propensity score modeling.J Vasc Surg. 2015; 62: 304-311
- Open versus endovascular revascularisation for the treatment of acute lower limb ischaemia: a nationwide cohort study.Br J Surg. 2018; 105: 1598-1606
- The Gambia hepatitis study group.Cancer Res. 1987; 47: 5782-5787
- Outcome of the Swedish nationwide abdominal aortic aneurysm screening program.Circulation. 2016; 134: 1141-1148
User LicenseElsevier user license |
For non-commercial purposes:
- Read, print & download
- Text & data mine
- Translate the article
- Reuse portions or extracts from the article in other works
- Redistribute or republish the final article
- Sell or re-use for commercial purposes
Elsevier's open access license policy
ScienceDirectAccess this article on ScienceDirect
To submit a comment for a journal article, please use the space above and note the following:
- We will review submitted comments as soon as possible, striving for within two business days.
- This forum is intended for constructive dialogue. Comments that are commercial or promotional in nature, pertain to specific medical cases, are not relevant to the article for which they have been submitted, or are otherwise inappropriate will not be posted.
- We require that commenters identify themselves with names and affiliations.
- Comments must be in compliance with our Terms & Conditions.
- Comments are not peer-reviewed.