- Rydén L.
- Grant P.J.
- Anker S.D.
- Berne C.
- Cosentino F.
- et al.
ESC guidelines on diabetes, pre-diabetes, and cardiovascular diseases developed in collaboration with the EASD: the task force on diabetes, pre-diabetes, and cardiovascular diseases of the European Society of Cardiology (ESC) and developed in collaboration with the European Association for the Study of Diabetes (EASD).
- Savarese G.
- Reiner M.F.
- Uijl A.
- D'Amario D.
- Agewall S.
- Atar D.
- et al.
- Katsanos K.
- Spiliopoulos S.
- Saha P.
- Diamantopoulos A.
- Karunanithy N.
- Krokidis M.
- et al.
- The Voyager PAD trial – new path for post-revascularisation PAD patients.Eur J Vasc Endovasc Surg. 2020; 59: 699-700
- Rivaroxaban in peripheral artery disease after revascularization.N Engl J Med. 2020; 382: 1994-2004
- Rivaroxaban in patients with stable peripheral or carotid artery disease: an international randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial.Lancet. 2018; 391: 219-229
- ESC guidelines on diabetes, pre-diabetes, and cardiovascular diseases developed in collaboration with the EASD: the task force on diabetes, pre-diabetes, and cardiovascular diseases of the European Society of Cardiology (ESC) and developed in collaboration with the European Association for the Study of Diabetes (EASD).Eur Heart J. 2013; 34: 3035-3087
- Editor’s Choice – European Society for Vascular Surgery (ESVS) 2020 Clinical Practice Guidelines on the Management of Acute Limb Ischaemia.Eur J Vasc Endovasc Surg. 2020; 59: 173-218
- A randomised, blinded, trial of clopidogrel versus aspirin in patients at risk of ischaemic events (CAPRIE).Lancet. 1996; 348: 1329-1339
- Results of the randomized, placebo-controlled clopidogrel and acetylsalicylic acid in bypass surgery for peripheral arterial disease (CASPAR) trial.J Vasc Surg. 2010; 52: 825-833
- Antithrombotic therapy and major adverse limb events in patients with chronic lower extremity arterial disease: systematic review and meta-analysis from the European Society of Cardiology Working Group on Cardiovascular Pharmacotherapy in Collaboration with the European Society of Cardiology Working Group on Aorta and Peripheral Vascular Diseases.Eur Heart J Cardiovasc Pharmacother. 2020; 6: 86-93
- Comparative efficacy and safety of different antiplatelet agents for prevention of major cardiovascular events and leg amputations in patients with peripheral arterial disease: a systematic review and network meta-analysis.PLoS One. 2015; 10e0135692
- A systematic review of the efficacy of aspirin monotherapy versus other antiplatelet therapy regimens in peripheral arterial disease.J Vasc Surg. 2018; 67: 1922-1932
- Editor’s Choice – 2017 ESC guidelines on the diagnosis and treatment of peripheral arterial disease in collaboration with the European Society for Vascular Surgery.Eur J Vasc Endovasc Surg. 2018; 55: 305-368
User LicenseElsevier user license |
For non-commercial purposes:
- Read, print & download
- Text & data mine
- Translate the article
- Reuse portions or extracts from the article in other works
- Redistribute or republish the final article
- Sell or re-use for commercial purposes
Elsevier's open access license policy
ScienceDirectAccess this article on ScienceDirect
To submit a comment for a journal article, please use the space above and note the following:
- We will review submitted comments as soon as possible, striving for within two business days.
- This forum is intended for constructive dialogue. Comments that are commercial or promotional in nature, pertain to specific medical cases, are not relevant to the article for which they have been submitted, or are otherwise inappropriate will not be posted.
- We require that commenters identify themselves with names and affiliations.
- Comments must be in compliance with our Terms & Conditions.
- Comments are not peer-reviewed.