- Pouncey A.L.
- David M.
- Morris R.I.
- Ulug P.
- Martin G.
- Bicknell C.
- Powell J.T.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Vascular and Endovascular Surgery
- Systematic review and meta-analysis of sex-specific differences in adverse events after open and endovascular intact abdominal aortic aneurysm repair: consistently worse outcomes for women.Eur J Vasc Endovasc Surg. 2021; 62: 367-378
- Incidental visceral and renal artery stenosis in patients undergoing coronary angiography.Eur J Vasc Endovasc Surg. 2011; 41: 385-390
- Assessment of aortic wall thrombus predicts outcomes of endovascular repair of complex aortic aneurysms using fenestrated and branched endografts.J Vasc Surg. 2017; 66: 1321-1333
- The influence of gender and aortic aneurysm size on eligibility for endovascular abdominal aortic aneurysm repair.J Vasc Surg. 2011; 54: 931-937
- Sex differences in mortality and morbidity following repair of intact abdominal aortic aneurysms.J Vasc Surg. 2017; 65: 1006-1013
- Non-guideline compliant endovascular abdominal aortic aneurysm repair in women is associated with increased mortality and reintervention compared with men.J Vasc Surg. 2022; 75: 118-125