Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Vascular and Endovascular Surgery
- Prevalence of inferior vena cava anomalies and their significance and impact in clinical practice.Eur J Vasc Endovasc Surg. 2022; 64: 388-394
- Imaging evaluation of the inferior vena cava.Radiographics. 2015; 35: 578-592
- Inferior vena cava agenesis in patients with lower limb deep vein thrombosis in the RIETE registry. When and why to suspect.Int J Cardiol. 2020; 305: 115-119
- Editor’s Choice – European Society for Vascular Surgery (ESVS) 2021 Clinical Practice Guidelines on the Management of Venous Thrombosis.Eur J Vasc Endovasc Surg. 2021; 61: 9-82