Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Vascular and Endovascular Surgery
- Better safe than sorry? Reflections on concerns about laser fenestrations in creating physician-modified stent grafts.Eur J Vasc Endovasc Surg. 2022; 64: 433
- Initial results of antegrade laser fenestrations using image fusion guidance and company manufactured stent grafts in complex aortic aneurysm repair.Eur J Vasc Endovasc Surg. 2021; 62: 204-213
- Periscopes, Snorkels and chimneys: no smoke without fire?.Eur J Vasc Endovasc Surg. 2014; 47: 218-220
- Editor's Choice - European Society for Vascular Surgery (ESVS) 2019 Clinical Practice Guidelines on the Management of Abdominal Aorto-iliac Artery Aneurysms.Eur J Vasc Endovasc Surg. 2019; 57: 8-93
- Aneurysm rupture and mortality during the waiting time for a customised fenestrated/branched stent graft in complex endovascular aortic repair.Eur J Vasc Endovasc Surg. 2020; 60: 44-48