Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Vascular and Endovascular Surgery
- Initial Results of Antegrade Laser Fenestrations Using Image Fusion Guidance and Company Manufactured Stent Grafts in Complex Aortic Aneurysm Repair.Eur J Vasc Endovasc Surg. 2021; 62: 204-213
- When Aneurysms Need Waiting, and Not Worrying... Commentary on “Initial Results of Antegrade Laser Fenestrations Using Image Fusion Guidance and Company Manufactured Stent Grafts in Complex Aortic Aneurysm Repair”.Eur J Vasc Endovasc Surg. 2022; 63: 778-779
- Periscopes, snorkels and chimneys: no smoke without fire?.Eur J Vasc Endovasc Surg. 2014; 47: 218-220
- Editor's Choice - European Society for Vascular Surgery (ESVS) 2019 Clinical Practice Guidelines on the Management of Abdominal Aorto-iliac Artery Aneurysms.Eur J Vasc Endovasc Surg. 2019; 57: 8-93
- Midterm results from a physician-sponsored investigational device exemption clinical trial evaluating physician-modified endovascular grafts for the treatment of juxtarenal aortic aneurysms.J Vasc Surg. 2017; 65: 294-302