Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Vascular and Endovascular Surgery
- Rules of evidence and clinical recommendations on the use of antithrombotic agents.Chest. 1989; 95 (2S–4S)
- Risk score to predict serious bleeding in stable outpatients with or at risk of atherothrombosis.Eur Heart J. 2010; 31: 1257-1265
- The OAC3-PAD risk score predicts major bleeding events one year after hospitalisation for peripheral artery disease.Eur J Vasc Endovasc Surg. 2022; 63: 503-510
- The prospective GermanVasc cohort study.VASA. 2022; 50: 446-452
- Ruptured Aneurysm Collaborators: AJAX trial investigators; ECAR trial investigators; IMPROVE trial investigators: management committee; STAR cohort investigators. Value of risk scores in the decision to palliate patients with ruptured abdominal aortic aneurysm.Br J Surg. 2018; 105: 1135-1144
- Editor's Choice – The GermanVasc score: a pragmatic risk score predicts five year amputation free survival in patients with peripheral arterial occlusive disease.Eur J Vasc Endovasc. 2021; 61: 248-256