Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Vascular and Endovascular Surgery
- Outcomes of upper access with surgical exposure of the axillary artery in fenestrated and branched endovascular aneurysm repair.Eur J Vasc Endovasc Surg. 2022; 64: 332-338
- The state of complex endovascular abdominal aortic aneurysm repairs in the Vascular Quality Initiative.J Vasc Surg. 2019; 70: 369-380
- Comparison of transfemoral versus upper extremity access to antegrade branches in branched endovascular aortic repair.J Vasc Surg. 2021; 73: 1498-1503
- A single center review of a total transfemoral approach to upper extremity access in branched and fenestrated physician modified endografts.Ann Vasc Surg. 2022; ([Epub ahead of print])https://doi.org/10.1016/j.avsg.2022.05.041