Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Vascular and Endovascular Surgery
- Real-world study of mortality after the use of paclitaxel-coated devices in peripheral vascular intervention.Eur J Vasc Endovasc Surg. 2023; 65: 131-140
- Risk of death following application of paclitaxel-coated balloons and stents in the femoropopliteal artery of the leg: a systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials.J Am Heart Assoc. 2018; 7: e011245
- Mortality rates after paclitaxel-coated device use in patients with occlusive femoropopliteal disease: an updated systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials.J Endovasc Ther. 2021; 28: 755-777
- Paclitaxel and mortality following peripheral angioplasty: an adjusted and case matched multicentre analysis.Eur J Vasc Endovasc Surg. 2020; 60: 220-229
- Mortality with paclitaxel-coated devices in peripheral artery disease.N Engl J Med. 2020; 383: 2538-2546
- Comparison of propensity score methods and covariate adjustment: evaluation in 4 cardiovascular studies.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2017; 69: 345-357
- Systematic review and narrative synthesis of randomised controlled trials supporting implantable devices for vascular and endovascular procedures.Eur J Vasc Endovasc Surg. 2022; 64: 57-64