Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Vascular and Endovascular Surgery
- Reduced immunoregulatory CD31+ T cells in patients with atherosclerotic abdominal aortic aneurysm.Arterioscler Thromb Vasc Biol. 2006; 26: 618-623
- Cleaved CD31 as a target for in vivo molecular imaging of inflammation.Sci Rep. 2019; 919560
- Porphyromonas gingivalis participates in pathogenesis of human abdominal aortic aneurysm by neutrophil activation. Proof of concept in rats.PLoS One. 2011; 6e18679
- Inflammation as a predictor of abdominal aortic aneurysm growth and rupture: a systematic review of imaging biomarkers.Eur J Vasc Endovasc Surg. 2016; 52: 333-342
- Editor's Choice – Pharmaceutical management of small abdominal aortic aneurysms: a systematic review of the clinical evidence.Eur J Vasc Endovasc Surg. 2015; 50: 702-713
- Macrophage CD31 signaling in dissecting aortic aneurysm.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2018; 72: 45-57