Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Vascular and Endovascular Surgery
- European guidelines on chronic mesenteric ischaemia – clinical guidelines on the diagnosis and treatment of patients with chronic mesenteric ischaemia.United Eur Gastroenterol J. 2020; 8: 371-395
- Management of the diseases of mesenteric arteries and veins. Clinical practice guidelines of the European Society of Vascular Surgery (ESVS).Eur J Vasc Endovasc Surg. 2017; 53: 460-510
- Inferior mesenteric artery stenting as a novel treatment for chronic mesenteric ischemia in patients with an occluded superior mesenteric artery and celiac trunk.Eur J Vasc Endovasc Surg. 2014; 27: 21-23
- Stenting of stenotic mesenteric arteries for symptomatic chronic mesenteric ischaemia.VASA. 2012; 41: 425-431