- Korosoglou G.
- Giusca S.
- Langhoff R.
- Lichtenberg M.
- Lawall H.
- Schellong S.
- et al.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Vascular and Endovascular Surgery
- Atherectomy combined with balloon angioplasty versus balloon angioplasty alone for de novo femoropopliteal arterial diseases: a systematic review and meta-analysis of randomised controlled trials.Eur J Vasc Endovasc Surg. 2021; 62: 65-73
- Safety and effectiveness of endovascular therapy for the treatment of peripheral artery disease in patients with and without diabetes mellitus. Data from the RECording Courses of vascular Diseases (RECCORD) registry in 2123 patients.Angiology. 2022; 73 (956–6)
- Jetstream atherectomy in treating femoropopliteal in-stent restenosis: meta-analysis of the JETSTREAM-ISR and JET-ISR trials.J Invasive Cardiol. 2020; 32: 289-294
- Drug-Eluting stents in the superficial femoral artery: the long and winding road.Circulation. 2016; 133: 1435-1437
- Drug-coated balloon treatment for femoropopliteal artery disease: the IN.PACT global study de novo in-stent restenosis imaging cohort.JACC Cardiovasc Interv. 2017; 10: 2113-2123
- Long-term outcomes with Jetstream atherectomy with or without drug coated balloons in treating femoropopliteal arteries: a single center experience (JET-SCE).Cardiovasc Revasc Med. 2018; 19: 771-777