Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Vascular and Endovascular Surgery
- Routine inferior mesenteric artery (IMA) embolisation is unnecessary before endovascular aneurysm repair (EVAR).Eur J Vasc Endovasc Surg. 2022; ([in this issue])
- Editor's Choice - European Society for Vascular Surgery (ESVS) 2019 Clinical Practice Guidelines on the Management of Abdominal Aorto-iliac Artery Aneurysms.Eur J Vasc Endovasc Surg. 2019; 57: 8-93
- Type II endoleak after endovascular aneurysm repair.Br J Surg. 2013; 100: 1262-1270
- Inferior mesenteric artery as outflow vessel in endoleaks after abdominal aortic stent-graft implantation: 36-month follow-up CT study.Eur Radiol. 2001; 11: 2252-2257
- Multicentre randomised controlled trial to evaluate the efficacy of pre-emptive inferior mesenteric artery embolisation during endovascular aortic aneurysm repair on aneurysm sac change: protocol of Clarify IMA study.BMJ Open. 2020; 10e031758