Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Vascular and Endovascular Surgery
- Scottish Public Health Network (ScotPHN) Preventing Major Trauma in Scotland: Supporting Population Interventions.2019 (Available at:)https://www.scotphn.net/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/2019_02_06-Preventing-Major-Trauma-in-Scotland-Final-ES-AC-1.pdfDate accessed: July 20, 2021
Scottish Trauma Network. Available at: https://www.scottishtraumanetwork.com/about/ [Accessed 20 July 2021].
- Epidemiology and outcome of vascular trauma at a British major trauma Centre.Eur J Vasc Endovasc Surg. 2012; 44: 203-209
- An epidemiological view of vascular trauma in western Australia: a 5-year study.ANZ J Surg. 2001; 71: 461-466
- Shooting up? Analysis of 182 gunshot injuries presenting to a London major trauma centre over a seven-year period.Ann R Coll Surg Engl. 2018; 100: 464-474
- Aortic trauma in Scotland – a population based study.Eur J Vasc Endovasc Surg. 2006; 32: 686-689
- Splenic trauma in Scotland: demographics and outcomes.World J Surg. 2007; 31: 2111-2116
- An analysis of urinary tract trauma in Scotland: impact on management and resource needs.Surgeon. 2005; 3: 27-30
- Epidemiology and implications of ocular trauma admitted to hospital in Scotland.J Epidemiol Community Health. 1996; 50: 436-441
- AIS 2005: a contemporary injury scale.Injury. 2006; 37: 1083-1091
- The injury severity score revisited.J Trauma. 1988; 28: 69-76
- Scottish Trauma Audit Group (STAG): Inclusion/exclusion criteria (Internet).2020 (Available at:)https://www.stag.scot.nhs.uk/docs/2020/STAG-Inclusion-Exclusion-Criteria-V6-5-PHS.pdfDate accessed: September 1, 2021
Scottish Public Health Observatory. Injuries: road traffic injuries Available at: https://www.scotpho.org.uk/health-wellbeing-and-disease/injuries/data/road-traffic-injuries [Accessed 23 August 2021].
- Recorded Crime in Scotland, 2019-20 (Internet).2020 (Available at)https://www.gov.scot/publications/recorded-crime-scotland-2019-2020/pages/3/Date accessed: September 1, 2021
- Operation enduring freedom: the 48th Combat Support Hospital in Afghanistan.Mil Med. 2006; 171: 189-193
- Pediatric wartime admissions to US military combat support hospitals in Afghanistan and Iraq: learning from the first 2,000 admissions.J Trauma. 2009; 67: 762-768
- A contemporary, 7-year analysis of vascular injury from the war in Afghanistan.J Vasc Surg. 2018; 68: 1872-1879
- The epidemiology and outcomes of vascular trauma in Gold Coast, Australia: institutional experience at a level 1 trauma centre.ANZ J Surg. 2021; 91: 1893-1897
- Trauma fatalities: time and location of hospital deaths.J Am Coll Surg. 2004; 198: 20-26
- Existing trauma and critical care scoring systems underestimate mortality among vascular trauma patients.J Vasc Surg. 2011; 53: 359-366
- Hepatic venous injury after blunt abdominal trauma.Surgery. 1990; 107: 149-152
- National trauma databank analysis of mortality and limb loss in isolated lower extremity vascular trauma.J Vasc Surg. 2011; 53: 1598-1603
- The epidemiology of vascular trauma.Semin Vasc Surg. 1998; 11: 227-231
- Outcomes of truncal vascular injuries in children.J Pediatr Surg. 2009; 44: 1958
- Audit of Trauma Management in Scotland 2019; Reporting on 2018.2019 (Available at:)https://www.stag.scot.nhs.uk/Publications/dashboard-2019.htmlDate accessed: July 20, 2021